- long day at work
- stop to buy funeral clothes
- get home and as soon as I open the door it comes out that my MIL has been designing the funeral program in open office and can’t figure out how to get it to print right
- throw up my literally a professional page designer for nearly two decades hands and say “just give me what you’ve got and I’ll do it” like I did last week when I didn’t have just ONE night left to get this done
- she didn’t save the images to her desktop, she just linked them inline from Pinterest where she saved them on an inspiration board
- log in to pinterest for the first time in, fuck, what, 3 years?
- oh fucking god she has an american patriot board
Okay. It is 100% necessary to my mental health that I do not under any circumstances click on that.
Also if I post about drinking anything other than coffee or water for the next three days any of the tumblr peeps who have my phone number are encouraged to call me and tell me to put the bottle down.
Whoops, didn’t even have to click over to the american patriot board to find the antiabortion memes.
Man, I feel fucking awful for Chanty Binx because you just know she’s going to end up in lolcats style feminst pwnage for the next fifty fucking years.
And I wanna see the model release for one particular photoshop of jesus because I’m 80% sure it’s just a metalhead in a white robe, like that is the blondest, most nordic looking jesus I’ve ever seen.
Scorching hot take here: Pinterest is exceptionally bad.
Like I know we shit on tumblr, and tumblr deserves that shit, but I think pinterest might combine all of the things that I most detest about social media into a single, credit-stealing website.
I looked through my old boards and there was one called “clothes I don’t hate” that was trying to figure out what I could wear to work and one of the suggested pins at the bottom is a tee shirt that says “directed by wes anderson” and I feel called out.
look at that straggly beard and that center part. That’s not the son of god, that’s the bassist who joined the black metal band halfway through the tour when their first bassist got arrested for goat-related crimes.
I feel like I know five guys like this across the various groups of people I’m in.