A day or two ago, I was at “boob” restaurant (like an owl one) for a best friend’s brother’s birthday. I got up to go to the bathroom. Talked to a waiter to ask where it was, blah blah blah, normal stuff. And when I was halfway across the restaurant, some guy at a table slapped my ass. And he and all his friends started laughing about it. I spun around and slapped him across the face back.
He got sooo pissed. Started yelling at me and calling me a bitch and then told me “You can’t hit me! I’m a customer!”
I’m pretty well developed for my age, and this happened when it was hot as fuck outside so I was wearing shorts and a tank top.
“I’m not a worker, asshole! And you shouldn’t slap their asses too just because they can’t hit you back!” I’m pretty sure I said something to the effect although I probably am explaining it as if I was smooth and calm back then, but I was an embarrassed, mortified mess
And then I asked one of the waitresses to call the police. The guy was backpedaling and trying to apologize.
Fun fact: I’m 15. Like I said, very well developed for my age.
So I told him no, we were both going to wait here for the police to show up so I could report him for sexually abusing and harassing a minor.
He panicked and was even trying to bargain with me, but like fuck I was letting him off the hook. Think of how many other girls this asshole has probably harassed! I just have the power to do something about it.
Police got there and I had about at least 50 witnesses to attest to the fact a stranger, who was probably like 40, slapped my ass, when I am, in fact, a minor. Not to mention he yelled things at me when he thought I was a worker like “You can’t touch me! I’ll beat your ass, cunt!” Which I referenced as him threatening me too.
The rest of his friends were mortified and had tried to leave but I insisted that they have to stay because the cops might want statements from them. Whether or not that’s true, I don’t fuckin know, but the manager seemed to agree enough to tell them to wait for the police.
I had tried not to, but as some point when talking to one of the waitresses while waiting for the police, I started crying because of how violated I felt. It may have done good for the police came in to see my crying, I don’t know, but the waitresses were all so sweet and tried to comfort me when they had the chance.
I intend to press charges. Since I am a minor I need my parents to help or whatever and I know nothing about this kinda thing but I can potentially get him labeled a sex offender, which he IS, so I want him to actually feel punishment for his abuse towards female workers (I doubt I’m the first girl he’s harassed, maybe just the first who could fight back without her job on the line, so I want to be the last girl he harasses), just… ugh. I just hope he gets the punishment he deserves. So… wish me luck with this whole “legal system” nonsense.
Absolute hero status – no way would I have stood up for myself like that at 15. Never lose that fire, girl!
inb4 anyone even thinks of defending him because of where he was
“You can’t hit me I’m a customer”
This sentence right here tells us so many things:
– He is aware of what he sees as his ‘rights’ as far as retaliation
– For this to be his *first* thought (rather than “WHY did you hit me”) shows he was fully aware of why he was hit
– If he knew instantly *why* he was hit then he knows that slapping someone’s ass is something they DON’T LIKE
– He chose to slap a person, knowing that slapping is something that people don’t generally like
– He felt entitled enough to his actions that the only thing that surprised him was the retaliation NOT the reaction
– He EXPECTED her to be upset by his actions. He was SURPRISED there were consequences.
That is a scummy, cowardly, weak piece of shit human being right there.
I would really love an update on this
- If he knew instantly why he was hit then he knows that slapping someone’s ass is something they DON’T LIKE
- He chose to slap a person, knowing that slapping is something that people don’t generally like
- He felt entitled enough to his actions that the only thing that surprised him was the retaliation NOT the reaction
- He EXPECTED her to be upset by his actions. He was SURPRISED there were consequences.
It’s kind of impressive when you write four sentences in a row, in a list, and each and every one of them is deceptive. I’d write some more insults here but they’re deactivated so whatever.